HELLO! Online has recently launched the highly-anticipated Wedding Hub, a portal dedicated to brides-to-be, wedding planners and bridesmaids who want to be part of our online community and share secrets on how to make the special day unforgettable.
Each week we will present you our 5 best blogs from our wedding community, so you can get to know the latest wedding trends, and get inspired by our bloggers’s creative ideas.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR BLOGGING COMMUNITY
1. Our winner of this week is The London Lifestylist, written by Style & Beauty ExpertNaomi Isted, who shares her top tips on how to achieve timeless beauty in the run up to the big day. In one of her latest posts she talks about the importance of using age-old products such as the historical Pears soap invented in 1789.
2. Runner up goes to Stories of a Shopping Genius, which features some fantastic shopping and saving tips to help you achieve your desired bridal look without breaking the bank.
3. Flick of the hair makes the third place in our weekly ranking, with great advice on how to avoid stress as the big day approaches. Insights include how to become a hairstylist detective and how to find the perfect salon.
4. Fourth place goes to Decorate your perfect wedding, with some great ideas on how to choose the themes and colours of your wedding, taking into consideration not only your personality, but also the one of your beloved.
5. Last but not least, Tying the knot touches a variety of topics such as the difficulty of going through the wedding list and things to check before booking a wedding venue.